The whole range of useful features of pine needle tea has long been revealed by the inhabitants of Siberia. Since ancient times, the locals have been constantly looking for a way to keep warm and a strong infusion of needles of coniferous trees came to their aid. The raw material for the remedy grows right on trees in all regions of Siberia, and the magic tea itself helps to protect against colds, depression and just a bad mood.
The main benefits of pine needle tea.
Correctly brewed coniferous tea contributes to the renewal of the body, improves concentration and halts the aging process. All this is possible due to the healing properties of the pine needle drink:
- Strengthening of tooth enamel and gums;
- Increase in the production of red blood cells. The infusion improves the quality of blood, prevents the formation of blood clots;
- Enrichment of the body with a whole complex of vitamins from groups A, B, C. The needlescontain a percentage of phosphorus, sodium and calcium;
- Improving the quality of the skin. The skin becomes firmer, more elastic and looks rested. After a couple of cups of the drink, bruises under the eyes will disappear;
- Strengthening the immune system. An irreplaceable property, especially in winter or during flu epidemics. What's more, the shikimic acid found in conifers is the main ingredient for most antiviral drugs.
Surprisingly, even the bark of conifers contains many useful components. First of all, these are flavonoids that strengthen blood vessels, heart and kidneys. Regardless of the ingredients used, everyone will receive a good preventative measure to prevent colds.
Traditional Siberian methods of making healing tea involve the use of bark, cones and needles of pine, fir, and pine. Each decoction containing coniferous components can replace common pharmacological agents (choleretic and antidepressants). Regular consumption of tea from pine needles can also lead to the normalization of metabolism in the body, and at the same time is useful for losing weight. Let`s see the best recipes from Siberians:
Tea recipe from the indigenous people of Siberia.
There is a legend among the modern inhabitants of Siberia that their ancestors, who lived in these lands many centuries ago, knew the recipe for the drink of eternal life. It was it in Southern Siberia and in the Urals that the great Mongol conqueror Genghis Khan was looking for, and this legend received its rebirth during the period of the development of the taiga by Russian explorers.
People say that this recipe consisted of brewing fir needles and pine tree bark. It is better to use freshly plucked needles, dry raw materials are much worse brewed. Young needles are preferable, as old needles are too dry.
To prepare an ancient Siberian drink, you need:
- Thoroughly rinse and grind all ingredients. For a medium-sized mug, a tablespoon of coniferous raw materials is enough.
- Fill the mixture with boiling water and let it brew for 20 minutes.
- Then the tea must be filtered, slightly sweetened with honey and proceed to tasting.
Vitamin drink from pine needles:
- Cold way. Before preparing a drink, you must rinse the needles under running water. Chop the needles with scissors and add water acidified with lemon juice. Place the container in a dark place for three days, then strain.
- Hot way. 0,5 lbs. of needles, previously washed and crushed, are poured into 620 ml of water, ground, and lemon juice is added. The broth should be boiled in a water bath under a lid for about half an hour, then infuse for at least three hours. The broth is filtered, and the vitamin drink can be drunk.
It is recommended to consume this drink for 5 days, 0,05 gal. daily, then interrupt the intake for 3 days. Then repeat the course.
Pine needle drink to cleanse blood vessels.
This type of tea not only helps to restore the vascular system, but also treats pyelonephritis, and also serves as a good prevention of bad flu. To prepare the drink, you need young pine needles, preferably harvested this year, and not last year. After that you need:
- Pine needles should be finely chopped with scissors.
- Take 5 tablespoons of finely chopped needles, 2 tablespoons of chopped onion husks and 2-3 tablespoons of dried rose hips. It is also better to chop the rosehip.
- Pour all these components with cold water in the amount of 0,15 gal., bring to a boil and boil on low gas for 10 minutes.
- Leave to infuse overnight.
Ready tea should be drunk up to 0,33 gal. of such a drink per day for a period of 4 months.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: For educational and informational purposes only. The information provided by Persimmon LLC (“we,” “us”, or “our”) on https://siberiangreen.com (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.