Organic tea from the ancient tree Ginkgo Biloba is a unique drink with a large number of beneficial properties for the human body. First of all, it can positively affect the health of the heart and blood vessels. But it is important to know how to properly brew and drink such tea.
Brief info about the plant.
The double-lobed Ginkgotree has been growing in China for more than 150 million years. Yes, it is true: the tree was able to survive the dinosaurs! This shows the unique endurance and durability of Ginkgo biloba.
About the healing properties of Ginkgo long before our era. A unique tree can live up to two thousand years. Some specimens grow in Europe, but they do not exceed 18 meters in height, which is small compared to the Chinese counterpart with a height of up to 40 meters.
How does Ginkgo Biloba affect our body?
The most notable beneficial properties of Ginkgo Biloba include:
- it has an antioxidant effect;
- blocks free radicals;
- increases blood flow to the brain;
- stimulates platelet function;
- dilates blood vessels;
- removes toxic substances from the body;
- it can cure migraines and helps in their prevention;
- helps to cure deafness caused by impaired blood flow;
- improves short-term memory, concentration;
- stimulates peripheral blood circulation.
As you can see, this plant is a rich source of vitamins and useful natural components.
A recipe for a medicinal decoction from Ginkgo leaves.
The algorithm for brewing healing tea from Ginkgo Biloba is as follows:
- Take a tablespoon of dried leaves and pour into 300 ml. of boiling water.
- Let it steep for 60 minutes.
- The resulting broth must be brought to a volume of half a liter. It must be divided into 3 parts.
- It is better to apply the decoction directly between meals.
This decoction can be used as lotions, compresses to remove inflammatory processes on the skin. With proper use, there is an improvement in the condition and a cure for tachycardia, problems with brain activity and vision, thick blood.
Recipe for Ginkgo Bilobatea in a water bath.
There is another way how to properly brew Ginkgo Biloba tea:
- Take 1 tablespoon of dry crushed leaves or 1 filter bag.
- Pour a glass of hot water (200-300 ml.).
- Brew it in a water bath. To do this, put a ceramic glass with tea in a saucepan and pour up to half of the water so that it stands steadily on the water, and does not float. They are kept on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, insist under the lid for 30 minutes.
- Strain and take 1/3 cup 3 times a day for 30-40 minutes before lunch.
For taste and aroma, it is allowed to add sugar, honey or jam at your will. Adding lemon and other acidifying components is not recommended.
Some sources mention that heat processing (in a water bath or during brewing with boiling water) leads to the destruction of individual active substances, so the beneficial properties of Ginkgo Biloba tea are reduced.
To prevent this from happening, you can prepare a cold infusion. To do this, you need:
- Take a glass of lukewarm boiled water.
- Pour them a tablespoon of crushed leaves or 1 filter bag.
- Insist for 3-4 hours (it can be longer, but no more than 8-10 hours).
- Take 1/3 cup 3 times a day for 30-40 minutes before lunch.
We hope that the recipes we have collected will be useful to you. Take care of yourself!
Disclaimer: For educational and informational purposes only. The information provided by Persimmon LLC (“we,” “us”, or “our”) on https://siberiangreen.com (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.