Pine nut flour is a natural product obtained from pure pine nut kernels as a result of crushing the whole pine nuts into a powder form at special pine nut mills. The product obtained is called pine nut flour.
Useful properties of pine nut flour.
This Siberian pine nut flour is tasty, delicious but it can even help to absorb and gently remove slags and toxins from your body. Healthy protein in pine nut flour can help athletes strengthen their body and stimulate the growth of muscle mass.
Flour from this environmentally friendly product is widely used in home cooking – it adds to the usual pies, cupcakes, and casseroles a delicate aroma and soft taste of Siberian nuts. Pine nut flour promises a fascinating journey into the tasty delights of the mysterious Siberian region!
Below we will take a look at 3 unusual baking recipes from Siberian chefs:
Cottage cheese casserole "Gifts of Siberia".
This casserole is a long-term companion of every Siberian. It is not only very tasty but useful – it preserves all the healing properties of pine nuts.
- 12 oz. of cottage cheese.
- 3 chicken eggs.
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- 3 tablespoons of semolina + for sprinkling the mold.
- 3 tablespoons of pine nut flour.
- oil for lubricating the mold.
- Beat eggs with granulated sugar.
- Add cottage cheese. Stir it until smooth.
- Introduce semolina and pine nut flour. Mix it up.
- Grease the mold with butter, sprinkle with semolina.
- In the prepared form, put the curd mass and put it in a preheated oven.
- Bake at 356F for about 35 minutes.
The casserole is served both warm and cold.
Berry cake is made of pine nut flour.
A light summer and easy-to-prepare dessert for every day with fresh or frozen berries.
- wheat flour and pine nut flour "Siberian Green" - 5.5 oz. each.
- butter - 3.5 oz.
- chicken eggs — 2 pcs.
- powdered sugar - 3.5 oz.
- Pine nut flour "Siberian Green" - 7 oz.
- butter - 5 oz.
- powdered sugar - 3.5 oz.
- chicken eggs — 6 pcs.
- Fresh or frozen raspberries, strawberries, cherries - 3.5 oz. each.
Step-by-step cooking recipe:
- Prepare the dough. To do this, combine pine nut flour with wheat flour and baking powder. Add softened butter, powdered sugar, and chicken eggs. Knead the dough, then cover it with cling film and refrigerate.
- While the dough is cooling, prepare the filling. Mix the butter and powdered sugar. Add pine nut flour, then add one egg at a time, mixing the mass well each time. To make the filling easier, remove the yolks from two eggs. The secret of a successful dough and filling is that all ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Prepare a cake pan, grease it with butter. Put the dough into the mold, then put the berries. Release the cherries from the seeds.
- Put the fill on top. Bake the cake at 356F for 25 minutes. Everything is ready!
Pine nut chocolate cake "Taiga fairy tale".
Juicy, chocolate-nut cake, with delicious cream of boiled condensed milk and chocolate.
- Chicken eggs - 4 pcs.
- Sugar- 1 tablespoon.
- Wheat flour - 7 oz.
- Pine nut flour - 3 tablespoons.
- Cocoa powder - 2 tablespoons.
- Baking powder -1 full teaspoon.
- Butter – 7 oz.
- Condensed boiled milk – half a cup.
- Dark chocolate – 5 oz.
- Cognac - 2 tablespoons.
- Chocolate syrup - 3 tablespoons.
- Melt 1.5 oz. of chocolate in the microwave along with 1.5 oz. of butter.
- Sift the flour with cocoa and baking powder twice.
- Separate egg yolks from the whites. Whisk the whites to peaks, then, adding half the sugar, whisk to stiff peaks.
- Beat the yolks with half the sugar into a fluffy cream. Add wheat flour and cocoa, mix lightly. Add pine nut flour, mix. Put a third of the whites, mix from top to bottom, and in a circle. Then pour out the warm mixture of chocolate and butter, mix.
- Enter the whites in two steps, easily mixing the dough from top to bottom and in a circle.
- Pour the dough into the mold and bake until ready. Leave the finished cake to ripen overnight.
- Now you need to mix cognac and chocolate syrup, dilute a little with boiled cold water. Cut the sponge cake into 3 pieces and soak it with syrup.
- For the cream, melt half of the finely broken chocolate bar with a spoonful of milk, then pour the other half into the hot chocolate - also in small pieces, and mix with a spatula. Beat softened butter, add boiled condensed milk, and beat. Then put the chocolate in the cream and beat it again with a mixer until a fluffy, slightly runny cream is formed.
- Lubricate the cakes with cream, stack on top of each other and cover with cream on all sides. Depict beauty with a fork or a culinary comb and take the cake out into the cold for a couple of hours - for "setting" of the cream.