Sea buckthorn is a storehouse of useful vitamins, amino acids, minerals and fatty acids. Usually, the harvest of sea buckthorn occurs until October, until the frost comes. In order for sea buckthorn to be eaten all year round, it is usually frozen or dried to make various drinks and dishes from it.
We present you original recipes from dried sea buckthorn berries.
Vitamin drink from dried sea buckthorn
Sea buckthorn is an ancient medicinal berry that contains a large amount of vitamin C. This drink is a great way to raise immunity. If you combine dried sea buckthorn with other dried fruits and berries, you can get a real vitamin cocktail.
For vitamin drink from dried sea buckthorn,we will need:
- Dried cranberries-150 g
- Dried pineapple-150 g
- Dried sea buckthorn – 150 g
- Sugar – 100 g
- Water – 2 liters
- Pour water into a saucepan and boil it.
- Add dried pineapple, dried sea buckthorn and dried cranberries to the boiling water.
- Add sugar and boil again.
- The drink will need to be infused.
In the summer season, add ice cubes to the drink, and you will get a refreshing and vitamin cocktail.
Spicy tea with dried sea buckthorn and cinnamon
Dried sea buckthorn berries give us the opportunity to add them to drinks all year round. Just brew tea, add dried sea buckthorn berries to it and your drink will be enriched with vitamins.
For spicy tea with dried sea buckthorn and cinnamon, we will need:
- dried sea buckthorn 200 g
- ground cinnamon 0.5 teaspoons
- ginger 20 g
- honey 70 g
- boiling water 1 l
- Pour dried sea buckthorn with 1 liter of boiling water
- Grate the ginger and add it to the boiling water
- Squeeze the juice from the orange through a juicer and pour it into boiling water
- Now add a little cinnamon and honey
- Leave the tea to infuse for 5 minutes
- Your vitamin tea is ready!
Breakfast in a jar with dried sea buckthorn and yogurt
Breakfast in a jar with dried sea buckthorn and yogurt is a natural and healthy breakfast that will give you a taste pleasure.
For Breakfast in a jar with dried sea buckthorn and yogurt,we will need:
- 20 g dried sea buckthorn
- 50 g of flakes
- 100 g of natural yogurt
- 1 Mango
- 1 Kiwi
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Peel the mango and kiwi
- Now we need a blender. Put the kiwi, mango and 1 teaspoon of honey in a blender bowl and mix the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the flakes and dried sea buckthorn into the bottom of the jar.
- Pour natural yogurt on top.
- Then add the resulting fruit puree with honey.
- Your delicious breakfast is ready!