- 100 % Pure Shilajit (Mumiyo)
- Premium quality, natural, without dilution
- Certificate of Analysis (translated from Russian) is included in each box
- No aromas, preservatives, colorants
- Eco-Glass jar
- Harvested from Altai mountains (Siberia, Russian Federation)
- LABORATORY DETAILED ANALYSIS TEST FOR THE SPECIFIC LOT/BATCH NUMBER YOU ARE BUYING WILL BE PROVIDED
100 grams of pure Siberian shilajit (Mumijo) packed in eco-glass jar and carton box. A measuring spoon and English instructions in box.
Produced in Siberia, Russian Federation. This Shilajit is harvested from Altai Mountains – a mountain range, where the borders or Russia, Mongolia and China meet. The name "Altai" means "Gold Mountain" in Mongolian language.
Contains only 100% pure shilajit - no preservatives, colorants, aromas.
The overall packaging may be not in English language but has FDA standard label attached in English with all required details and Supplement Facts
A leaflet with instructions/ info in English is provided and Certificate of Analysis (translated from Russian language) is included in each box
Suggested internal use: for adults 250 mg (half of the measuring spoon) to be taken per day during the meal for 3 – 4 weeks. Shilajit may be dissolved in warm water, milk or tea. To rinse: dissolve a half of a teaspoon of shilajit in the 200 ml of warm boiled water. Take it as a rinse three times a day (a dose –60 ml).
Warning: if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, nursing or under a doctor's care for any health condition you should consult with your physician before taking this or any other supplement.